Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Dive with Sharks at Skegness AquariumCode: PSADS1 SP1 9 month validity Lincolnshire - Skegness 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Dive with Sharks at Skegness Aquarium
Add to Basket
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the underwater world, and Dive with Sharks at Skegness Aquarium.
With an experienced instructor on hand to guide you, you’ll be getting up close and personal with an array of incredible sea life species, from bat rays and unicorn fish to black tip reef sharks and zebra sharks. Kick things off learning scuba diving skills in the training pool, before taking the plunge in the aquarium’s newest attraction, the Lost Lagoon, and heading under the waves in the Coral Ocean. Get ready to join the underwater adventures and immerse yourself in the magic of sea life with this incredible, adrenalin-fuelled experience.
Following your Dive with the Sharks you can explore the wonders of Skegness Aquarium, home to an array of fascinating sea species and interactive features. Walk under the waves, discover little-known creatures and see some of the aquarium’s fantastic attractions, including the brand new Lost Lagoon.
- Diving with Sharks Experience at Skegness Aquarium
- Entry to the Skegness Aquarium for one dive experience participant and one spectator
- Briefing and training with an experienced instructor
- Come face to face with a variety of sea species, including sharks and bat rays
- Take the plunge in the Lost Lagoon and the Coral Ocean display
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin your experience with a briefing and presentation from an experienced instructor, who’ll be giving you the lowdown on snorkelling, scuba diving and the array of sea species you can expect to encounter.
Get to grips with diving in the training pool, before heading into the Lost Lagoon, and finally taking the plunge into the Coral Ocean display to immerse yourself in life underwater. With an incredible variety of species to discover, it promises to be a truly unforgettable experience.
You’re free to explore Skegness Aquarium at your leisure, discovering the many wonders they have to offer.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- No previous experience is required, although confidence in water is essential
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. If answering 'no' to any question you will be unable to participate. Please seek medical advice from your GP if you suspect that the experience is medically unsuitable
- Each paid participant may bring one free spectator. Additional spectators are charged at extra cost
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available at 10.00 and 14.00 on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
There will be a group size of three per session. Please check the available time slots when making your booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
There will be a 1 hour presentation, followed by 30 minutes of training and a maximum of 30 minutes inside the ocean display. Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience, and a full day exploring the aquarium.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Lincolnshire - Skegness
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Falconry Taster for TwoSave 50% £78.00 £39.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Piggy Pet and Play for Two at Kew Little PigsSave 18% £60.00 £49.00
- Aerobatic Flight£135.00