Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Dorset Segway Adventure Tour and Cream Tea for TwoCode: PSECT2 9 month validity Dorset - Poole 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Dorset Segway Adventure Tour and Cream Tea for Two
Add to Basket
Take a wheeled tour of the gardens and woodland of Upton House and Country Park, zip through the trees and tracks of Groves Wood, and enjoy a traditional Dorset Cream Tea on this Dorset Segway Adventure Tour and Cream Tea for Two.
You’ll take a glide through the grounds of the Grade II* listed Georgian mansion house towards a breath-taking view across Poole’s Holes Bay, before heading to a nature reserve filled with unique wildlife and plants. You’ll have to be quick to catch them though as you whizz along the route on your two wheeled wonder. If you’ve never ridden a Segway before there’s no need to worry – you’ll have plenty of time to practice before hitting the muddy trail, where you’ll get to prove your skills zig-zagging up and down dirt track slopes.
Either before or after your adventure you’ll also get to enjoy a refreshing Dorset Cream Tea for two in the gardens or courtyard of the Upton House Tea Rooms. You’ll be served locally sourced and home-baked scones with clotted cream and jam, as well as cake and your choice of tea or coffee: the ideal accompaniment to a South West adventure
- A guided Segway tour through the country grounds of Dorset’s Upton House
- Travel through a nature reserve and hunt for local and unique wildlife and plants
- Wind through the trees of Grove Woods and zip up and down dirt track slopes
- Enjoy a Dorset Cream Tea for Two featuring scones with clotted cream and jam, cake and your choice of tea or coffee
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Upton House and Country Park you will be checked in by your Instructor. You will each sign an indemnity form and collect your helmets, gloves and assorted safety gear. If you have your own cycle / skateboard helmets and gloves you are welcome to bring them with you to wear on the day. You will then be given a brief on the Segway and some practice time to get confident. When you and your instructor are happy with your ability to control the Segway, you will be taken in a group for your Guided Segway Tour. At the end of the tour photos will be available for purchase.
Either before or after your Segway ride through the country park, you’ll be served a traditional Dorset Cream Tea for two in the beautiful gardens or courtyard of Upton House Tea Rooms, which consists of scone, cake, clotted cream, jam and your choice of tea or coffee.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating parent or legal guardian)
- Minimum weight: 7 stone
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must be able to stand comfortably for approx 60 minutes and make stepping up and down motions as in climbing stairs
- Kindly note that the experience is not suitable for those with serious medical conditions, bad backs or pregnant women. Please notify the supplier on booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your experience
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome, however views may be restricted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekends all year round except for two weeks around Christmas and New Year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the whole experience. The Segway tour will last approximately 1 hour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Dorset - Poole
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.