Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with this Double Supercar Blast. You’ll have your pick from the world’s top supercars like sleek Ferraris, stunning Lamborghinis, luxurious Aston Martins, sporty Porsches and many more. With so many incredible supercars to choose from, the hardest part of your day will be choosing which ones to drive!
Supercars might vary a bit by location, but with weekend and weekday availability included at no extra cost – and venues available up and down the nation – you can pick what’s best for you. You’ll get to drive a total of up to six miles in your chosen cars, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the adrenaline flowing and feel of every twist and turn at your chosen venue or Real Race Track.
In the hands of experienced driving day experts at a guaranteed quality venue, you’re sure of an amazing and unforgettable driving day out. Whichever venue and cars you choose, you’ll be driving on a circuit designed with thrilling driving in mind.
- An amazing choice of supercars
- Get your hands on beauties made by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and more
- Up to six miles total drive distance
- Choice of quality venues to choose from, including Real Race Tracks, run by driving day experts
- Souvenir driving certificate
- Weekend and weekday availability included
- Available February to November throughout the year, depending on location
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel you’re ready to go and put the pedal straight to the floor in all of your chosen vehicles.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, depending on location.
Dates at Perranporth location: 15 and 16 April 2022, 19 to 21 August 2022
Sunderland location has limited availability
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on location and the number of participants on the day.
Other venues may be available at a surcharge - please check with your chosen supplier at the time of booking.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.