Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Double Supercar Blast with Demo Lap, Photo and Breakfast at Stafford Driving CentreCode: P2SBB1 SP1 12 month validity Staffordshire - Seighford 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Double Supercar Blast with Demo Lap, Photo and Breakfast at Stafford Driving Centre
Add to Basket
Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with this Double Supercar Blast with a Demo Lap, Photo and Breakfast.
Your experienced driving instructor will take to the wheel with you in the passenger seat to demonstrate how to best handle the cars and the track. One lap later and you’re up – jump into the drivers’ seat and take to the track as you drive three miles in each of the two supercars.
Round things off in style by taking to the passenger seat of a performance saloon car for a high-speed passenger ride as your expert instructor lets loose. As part of the experience, you’ll also receive a breakfast voucher to redeem in the on-site café and a digital image to take home as the perfect memento of your fantastic day.
- Double Sipercar Blast with Demo Lap, Photo and Breakfast for one
- Drive two dream supercars for three miles in each around the track
- High speed passenger ride in a performance saloon car
- Breakfast voucher for the on-site café
- Souvenir digital image to remember your fantastic day
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed and registered for the experience.
The session will begin with an instructor driven demonstration. One lap later and it’s your turn as you drive three miles in each of the two supercars, before enjoying a high speed passenger ride in a performance saloon car. As part of the experience, you’ll also receive a breakfast voucher and a souvenir digital image of your visit.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 5in and 6ft 6in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience takes place on selected weekdays February to November.
We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the whole experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Staffordshire - Seighford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.