Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Double Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor CircuitCode: PEGSD2 SP1 7 month validity West Sussex - Goodwood 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Double Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor Circuit
Add to Basket
Go for a spin around an historic Real Race Track on the famous Goodwood Estate in two exceptional supercars, and learn the ins and outs of your chosen vehicles from a choice of seven with this Double Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor Circuit for one.
Open since 1948, the Goodwood Motor Circuit has hosted hundreds of famous racers across 18 years of motor racing, so you’ll be travelling on hallowed tarmac as you roar your engines around the Goodwood Estate’s perimeter road. Whichever supercars you choose, you’re sure of an unforgettable pair of drives.
With an expert instructor by your side you’ll put pedal to the metal for 4.8 miles of driving, or two laps in each car. Your instructor will help you read the track ahead to get the most from your chosen vehicles from start to finish, and you’ll end the visit as the proud owner of a Driving Experience Certificate and some unbeatable memories!
- Two 2 lap, (4.8 mile) supercar drives for one on the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit
- Choose two from seven supercars from the likes of Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and more
- Learn from a professional instructor and get the most from your vehicles
- Take home a commemorative driving certificate
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 7 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Goodwood Estate you’ll check in and take part in a short safety briefing before meeting your instructor for the day.
From there it’s on to the main event, two laps in your chosen supercars for 4.8 miles of thrilling Real Race Track driving in each vehicle.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 22 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car
- This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted. All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available on weekday dates.
Selected weekend dates may be available at a surcharge to be paid at the time of booking.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Sussex - Goodwood
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Triple Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor CircuitSave 26% £169.00 £125.00
- Triple Supercar Blast - WeekdaySave 28% £139.00 £99.00
- Supercar Driving Experience at Goodwood Motor CircuitSave 26% £89.00 £65.00
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 37% £189.00 £119.00
- Double Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 40% £149.00 £89.00