Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Drifting Experience with Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Get ready to go from novice to semi-pro in a purpose-built drift car with this fantastic Drifting Experience with Passenger Ride.
With an instructor in the passenger seat, you’ll take the helm of a drift prepared 350z, learning essential techniques to go sideways and let those rear wheels spin. Learn how to powerslide in a controlled environment. With three sessions on separate circuits, you’ll get to grips with everything form throttle balance, quick direction changes and high speeds. By the end of your session you’ll be taking on the Pro Course, where you can get a feel for what a real qualification run is like.
Finish off in style with a white-knuckle passenger ride!
- Drifting experience with passenger ride for one person
- Start as a beginner, end as a pro
- Take on three drift circuits
- Approximately 25 minutes driving time
- Learn skills and tips from a pro instructor
- Thrilling passenger ride
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll meet your professional instructor. Get the lowdown on what you need to know with an in-car driver briefing, before beginning your first 5 minute session, where you’ll learn initial drifting skills including power over initiations, counter steer and direction change. Session 2 will see you learning the likes of handbrake initiations, quick direction changes and extending drifts.
Armed with your newfound skills, you’ll be ready to take on the Pro Course in Session 3, where you’ll have 10 minutes behind the wheel to practice what you’ve learnt, before trying more advanced techniques including shift lock initiations, higher speeds and using more gears.
To finish off, you’ll swap places with your instructor for a thrilling passenger ride. This experience is perfect for anyone wanting to get the most out of their activity, with more drive time and three separate drift circuits to practice your skills.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
We recommend you book at least 8 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
4 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.