Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Drive a Supercharged Ariel Atom with a High Speed Passenger Ride in a Radical Race CarCode: PAAHS1 SP1 12 month validity 5 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Drive a Supercharged Ariel Atom with a High Speed Passenger Ride in a Radical Race Car
Add to Basket
Fulfil your car enthusiast dreams with this Ariel Atom Thrill including a Radical Race Car passenger ride.
Begin with a driver registration as you are warmly welcomed into the registration suite and marquee, before being introduced to your supercar instructor. You’ll get prime seat behind the wheel ready for six miles driving the renowned 325bhp Supercharged Ariel Atom.
With your heart still racing, you’ll be introduced to your Radical Race car instructor, who was a European Champion driver. Once you’re strapped in and fitted with a helmet, you’ll zoom round the track in a thrilling lap as a passenger in the Radical Race car. This partnership of two different, yet powerful supercars ensures an unforgettable adventure for all.
- Drive a Supercharged Ariel Atom with a High Speed Passenger Ride in a Radical Race Car for one
- Six miles driving a 325bhp Supercharged Ariel Atom with a supercar instructor
- High Speed passenger lap in a Radical Race car with a European Champion driver
- Helmet and safety gear provided
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you will be warmly welcomed in the registration suite and marquee as you are checked in for the experience.
You’ll be introduced to your supercar instructor, before embarking on six miles driving a 325bhp Supercharged Ariel Atom.
Then, you’ll meet your Radical Race car instructor as another team member helps strap you into the passenger seat, fitting you with a helmet before enjoying one thrilling lap as a passenger in the race car.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 5in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
The experience is available on selected days February to November, depending on location.
Please note Perranporth available on 19 to 20 August 2022 only.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on the location and number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.