Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Exotic East End Food Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Discover some of the best international flavours in the capital with this Exotic East End Food Tour for Two.
From Indian samosas and local oysters with a glass of fizz, to Ghanian chocolates and Jewish beigels, you’ll be taken on a tasting tour around the world, all led by a professional guide. You’ll tour the most multicultural area of London, beginning in Shoreditch, and get a lesson in all things Cockney slang.
A real epiphany for any visitor to London, this offbeat experience is the ultimate cultural journey in London’s backyard, and carefully curated for every taste.
By choosing this experience, you're supporting a small business packed with purpose and backed by Virgin StartUp. Find out more.
- Local, passionate tour guide
- PPE kit for each guest with your own drawstring souvenir bag
- A choice from the famous “Beigel Bake” Jewish style with fillings such as hot salt beef with mustard, chopped herring, and cream cheese and salmon
- Specialist hot chocolate from Dark Sugar with real crushed chocolate flakes (vegan/dairy free option available)
- Chocolate making lesson
- Freshly cooked East End Asian Samosa and a delicious, sweet treat ‘Jelaby’
- Fresh oysters and a glass of bubbly at The English Restaurant
- Discover the art of Cockney Rhyming Slang
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Beginning at Shoreditch overground station, you’ll meet your group and your knowledgeable tour guide as they lead you to the first stop.
You’ll visit four different venues: Beigel Bake, Dark Sugars, Rajmahal, and lastly an English Restaurant, sampling each of their specialties.
- Minimum age: 18
- There is restricted accessibility in some venues and the vehicles being used on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Saturdays throughout the year, starting at 09.30. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.