Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Extended Flyboarding for One
Add to Basket
Get ready to discover flyboarding - the sensational new watersport that propels you high into the air using powerful jets of air. Flyboarding is a must for any self-respecting thrill-seeker, and now’s your chance to try the cutting edge sport for yourself with an extended session that gives you up to 30 minutes of ‘fly’ time and coaching from a qualified instructor throughout.
Prepare for supersize thrills as you’re lifted up to 9 metres into the air - just like a stunt performer in a futuristic action movie. Stylish acrobatics and amazing manoeuvres are all possible once you’re airborne, but even beginners will enjoy the thrill of swooping skywards and ‘dolphining’ back into the water. Simply choose your location and get ready to channel your inner Iron Man. All the equipment you need will be provided, along with plenty of instruction from your qualified teacher.
- 30 minutes extended flyboarding session
- Continuous instruction from your qualified teacher throughout
- Full training and safety briefing before your ‘flight’
- Available most weekends and selected week days throughout the year with some restrictions
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen flyboarding venue you will meet your instructor and receive a full safety briefing. After being kitted out with a wet suit, helmet and other safety equipment your qualified instructor will show you how to operate the flyboard before helping you get strapped in and ready to fly.
You’ll be coached in a small group of participants and you’ll enjoy 30 minutes of flyboard time with continuous instruction throughout. A great way to enjoy this addictive new action sport.
- Minimum age: 16 (with parental consent)
- Size 5 to 13 shoe sizes accommodated
- Minimum weight: 6 stone
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- Minimum height: 4ft
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone with physical ailments such as dislocations, joint and spinal problems, heart conditions
- You will not be allowed to participate under the Influence of alcohol or on medication that will make you drowsy
- This is a high impact and challenging adrenaline experience, which some people take a while to master it. As such there is no guarantee given that you will be able to successfully fly out of the water during your session
- A good general level of fitness is needed for this adrenalin sport
- Participants cannot wear spectacles during the experience
- Confidence in water is ideal although not essential. Please make the instructor aware if you are not confident in water (e.g. being fully submerged in water)
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on most weekends and selected weekdays from February to October inclusive, with limited availability during November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- North West (3)
- Cheshire - Frodsham
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Merseyside - Wallasey