Take to the driver’s seat for a thrilling ride you won’t forget in a hurry. If you have always wanted to speed along a race track like a real adventure seeker then look no further. This Extreme Dodgems experience will see you in a 1200cc Saloon Stockcar to compete against several other racers.
This impressive motorsport experience at one of the top Stockcar tracks in the UK will provide you with coaching from professional drivers and four practice laps. You’ll be placed into groups of eight to complete two intense heats of eight laps each. Once you have crossed the finish line you’ll find yourself waiting for the flag to kick-start the Championship Final… 8 laps of adrenaline pumping speed. There’s no other experience like it. Be the best and maybe even take home the winner’s trophy.
- Coaching by professional drivers and officials
- Drivers briefing by the Race Steward
- Three-lap practice session
- Two racing heats (each of eight laps) in 1200cc Saloon Stockcars
- Eight-lap high powered final
- Refreshments on site throughout the day
- Trophy presentation
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
After an introduction and safety briefing, it’s time to take to the track for three practice laps in the 1200 Saloon Stockcar. During the remainder of the course you will participate in two separate heats of eight laps each.
The steward will then split you and your fellow competitors into performance based groups for the Championship Final of eight laps – an electrifying race that will pit you against drivers of a similar ability. At the end of the session there will be a short trophy presentation.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s must have parental consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 6in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive.
- A driving licence is required to take part in this experience
- All drivers must be reasonably fit, if you are in any doubt then please seek advice from your GP prior to booking
- Spectators are welcome. There is a charge of £5 per person, which includes refreshments
- Disabled access and toilets for spectators are available on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
Courses run on selected weekend dates approximately three times a month from March to December.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.