Have you ever wanted to be a secret agent chasing a criminal mastermind on the water in a super fast boat? Well you’re sure to feel that kind of adrenaline rush with this Extreme Solent 60 Minute RIB Taster. You’ll hop aboard an amazing RIB (rigid inflatable boat), one of the safest powerboats on the water, with its 600hp engine and incredible acceleration capabilities, for a thrilling 60-minute high-speed cruise across the Southampton Water.
Hold on tight as your qualified instructor navigates the RIB over the waves, twisting and turning to show you what these magnificent boats are capable of. You might even experience a 180-degree turn or ride through the wash created in the wake of other boats. Whatever tricks and techniques you witness while aboard the boat, you’re sure to enjoy a ride to remember with this sensational RIB taster on England’s stunning south coast.
- Safety briefing and demonstrations
- 60 minutes high speed cruise on a rigid inflatable boat
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
After an essential safety briefing and demonstration of the safety equipment, you will be taken down to the pontoon to board the RIB and head out into Southampton water. Leaving Ocean Village and heading out to sea you will pass the Luxury Cruise Liner berths at Southampton before turning south toward the Solent.
From here it steps up a gear, riding the swell or jumping the wake from the super fast "Red Jet" Cats, you will have the time of your life whilst heading out into Southampton water to show you some of the signature tight turns, jumps and wake rides that Seadogz have become known for. Take your camera, preferably a waterproof one... you may get wet.
- Minimum age: 8 (each under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There are no formal height restrictions but in order to reach the floor whilst seated on the ‘jockey seat’ participants should have an inside leg measurement of 24 inches
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- In order to participate in this experience you must be physically fit. This experience is not suitable for pregnant ladies or people with bad backs or necks. Any medical conditions or required medication should be notified to the operator at the time of booking
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for those with disabilities
- Spectators are welcome but they may not be able to see all of the action as views may be limited depending on the location. For further information please ask at the time of booking. Kindly note: children who are spectating with families must be supervised by an adult at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 10 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers cannot be extended.
This experience is available on selected weekends and weekdays from March to October and selected weekends from November to February.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.