Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Falconry Taster for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a partner with a penchant for the ornithological and get up close and personal with these magnificent feathered creatures. Encounter the fascinating bond between these stunning birds and their handlers. This Falconry Taster experience lets the two of you see these incredible birds-of-prey up close with the chance to handle the animal yourself during this hands-on and informative 3 hour package.
You will both receive expert tuition from a qualified bird handler, as well as in depth information about the background of these predatory creatures. They will demonstrate the necessary skills required to safely manage the falcon. This fantastic taster will be a joy for bird lovers or anyone with an interest in these phenomenal animals.
- Taster experience for two
- Expert advice and tuition
- Instructor demonstrations
- Bird handling and flying display
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue you will be met by one of the expert handlers who will provide you both with some background information on these spectacular hunters. As well as learning about their behaviours and characteristics you may also get the chance to handle the birds yourself.
Then you will be treated to a fantastic flying display. Don’t forget to bring the camera, as there are sure to be plenty of photo opportunities. There’ll also be the opportunity to have some photos taken of the both of you with the birds.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian
- You should be in reasonable health and have a reasonable level of fitness as some walking may be involved
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is run on selected weekends March to October.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
7 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Hour Private Falconry Encounter for Two at Millets FalconrySave 11% £90.00 £80.00
- Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00
- Visit to Eagle Heights the UK's Largest Bird of Prey Centre with Afternoon Tea for Two£40.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00