Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family 4x4 and ATV Off Road Drive on Coniston Country EstateCode: PCOF44 12 month validity North Yorkshire - Skipton 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family 4x4 and ATV Off Road Drive on Coniston Country Estate
Add to Basket
Get ready for off-road thrills for the whole family, with this Family 4x4 and ATV Off Road Drive on Coniston Country Estate. Perfect for one or two adults and one or two kids to enjoy, you’ll all be able to get in on the action, tearing up the tracks from behind the wheel of a purpose built 4x4.
You’ll tackle tough off-road tracks and tricky obstacles with the help of a qualified off-road driving instructor. There’s even space in each vehicle for passengers to experience the journey, so you’ll get to enjoy every moment together! Challenging and great fun in equal measure, this is an unforgettable family day out.
- Get the whole family behind the wheel in this brand-new Off-Road Experience
- 2 hours on off-road tracks on Coniston Country Estate
- Adults can drive a purpose-built 4x4 of their choice
- Kids can tear up the tracks in a Kubota RTV
- Safety briefing, teas and coffees provided
- Qualified off-road instructor to guide you
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed in by the friendly team at the Centre, who’ll make you a tea or coffee while you take a seat and listen as your instructor takes your group through the safety briefing. Once everyone’s happy, the off-roading can begin.
Spend the first part of your family experience in one of the ‘full-size’ 4x4s, where the adults can get to grips with the off-roader of their choice. In the second part, it’s time for the kids to get behind the wheel of a Kubota RTV, where they can try their hand at some off-roading themselves!
- Minimum age: children must be over 10
- Guidelines are that you should be a minimum of 4ft 10in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- Groups should be no larger than four people, comprising of no more than two adults and two children
- Adults must hold a full, valid UK driving licence in order to drive
- The Experience is led and supervised by a qualified, accredited driving instructor at all times, and a waiver must be signed before the Experience begins
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available seven days a week, between 10.00 to 16.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking time and allow 2 hours 40 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - Skipton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.