Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Chelsea Football Club Stadium Tour
Add to Basket
Witness the magic of The Blues come to life in a whole new way. Chelsea FC have launched their fantastic interactive, self-guided stadium tour, and you can experience it all together with this Family Chelsea Football Club Stadium Tour.
The new Tour+ allows you to upload stunning content including 360 degree videos and have access to an unparalleled collection of content. A knowledgeable tour guide will also share stories of the club from 1905 to today. Explore areas normally reserved for players and officials, including the dressing room, players’ tunnel and the dugouts. The immersive One Step Beyond experience recreates the atmosphere of a big European night under the lights at Stamford Bridge.
With exclusive access to the museum, visit the Trophy Room with the brand-new exhibition showcasing all of Chelsea FC’s silverware. Take photos virtually with Thomas Tuchel or Emma Hayes, before departing with a special Chelsea FC souvenir lanyard as a memento.
- Family Tour of Stamford Bridge for four people
- Access to the museum and trophy room
- With Tour+, upload stunning content and enjoy access to historical films, stunning videos and quiz content – available in 12 languages
- Go behind-the-scenes of the dressing rooms, the Player’s Tunnel, Pitchside and Shed Upper Seats as well as the new immersive One Step Beyond experience
- Take photos virtually with the First Team Managers and take home a Chelsea FC souvenir lanyard
- Flexible timings and capacity
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
At the beginning of your Chelsea FC stadium tour, you’ll each receive a state-of-the-art digital guide to ensure you get the most out of your experience. The new Tour+ allows you to upload stunning content including 360 degree videos and find out even more about Chelsea.
A tour guide will share stories of the club’s illustrious history as you explore behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge. Visiting the Chelsea Museum, you’ll embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes of the club including the trophy room showcasing all of Chelsea FC's silverware in one place. You’ll be able to take virtual photos with the First Team Managers, before receiving a special Chelsea FC souvenir lanyard to take home as a memento of your day.
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- Adults are deemed to be over 16 (at least one adult must be over 18)
- Children are deemed to be 5 to 15
- Under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder. Please make it known you intend to bring the additional Under 5 guest at the time of booking and we will then ensure there is a space reserved
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, as there is some walking and climbing steps during the experience
- Disabled visitors can be catered for. Please notify us at the time of booking to make arrangements
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every hour from 11.00 to 15.00 Monday to Friday, 10.00 to 15.00 on weekends.
The museum opens 10.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday, 09.30 to 17.00 on Saturdays and 09.30 to 16.00 on Sundays and closes 1 hour 30 minutes after the last tour departs.
Tours do not operate on Chelsea FC Home match days or if there is an event.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
The tour itself will last approximately 1 hour, time spent in the museum is at your leisure and you can visit either before or after the tour.
Please note: vouchers will be able to be booked from 02/06/22 onwards
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Fulham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.