Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
iFLY Family Indoor Skydiving
Add to Basket
Have you ever wanted to try skydiving but can’t quite face the reality of jumping out of a plane? The good news is you don’t have to, thanks to this iFLY Family Indoor Skydiving.
A wind tunnel sends a powerful blast of air upwards and once you are in this updraft it simulates the experience of skydiving. Enjoy the feeling of human flight without throwing yourself from a plane as you enjoy 10 flights which can be shared between your group of up to five people.
The unrivalled feeling of being suspended in mid air by a 120mph air stream is guaranteed to give you a family day out like no other.
- iFLY Family Indoor Skydiving
- Safety briefing and instruction including body flying techniques
- Gear hire
- Ten flights to be shared by up to five people
- Flight certificate
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
At point of booking, you will be given a link to complete a preflight safety and training video. On arrival 45 minutes before your flight time, you will all check in and meet your instructor for a Q and A as you get geared up in jumpsuits that are provided.
Then it’s time to make your way to the flight chamber. You’ll receive 10 flights which can be shared between your group of up to five people. Enjoy the feeling of being suspended in mid air by the 120mph stream of air.
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum Weight: 18 stone (114kgs)
- Participants with a disability should contact the centre directly at least two weeks prior to their flight date to ensure that you can be appropriately accommodated.
- Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are under three years of age, are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have a history of heart, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking
- The venues have disabled access, lifts and toilets
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year with excluded times at weekends and school holidays. Excluded dates including Christmas Day apply.
Flights booked for slots between 12.00 and 18.00 on Weekends and School Holidays are subject to a £30 supplementary charge to iFLY at point of booking.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. You must have booked and flown before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.