Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Indoor Soft Play Entry at GambadoCode: PGAMSF 9 month validity 3 locations 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Indoor Soft Play Entry at Gambado
Add to Basket
Enjoy some quality family time at Gambado in Chelsea or Watford.
With giant play frames, dodgems, climbing walls and – of course – a ball pool, Gambado guarantees good times for the whole family. Explore the frames, slides, and carousels – with over 100 activities to enjoy, including laser play, you’re in for a treat. Grown-ups are allowed in to join the fun here and embrace their inner kids, too!
- Family Indoor Soft Play Entry at Gambado
- Two adults and two children up to the age of 12
- Under 1s go free
- Giant play frames, slides, ball pits, carousels and dodgems
- Over 100 activities for the whole family, including laser play
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival your tickets will be stamped at reception before you head through to the soft play area.
Enjoy up to 2 hours 30 minutes play on giant play frames, slides, ball pits, carousels and dodgems. A fantastic outing for the whole family.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Entry for two children (1 to 12 years) and two adults (over 12s with at least one over 18)
- Under 1s go free but must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Cameras can be used at Gambado. However, we ask that you be mindful of other customers and their privacy. Photos may only be taken of your children and guests. Video cameras are not permitted
- There are a number of play elements within Gambado that will be beneficial for those with disabilities. Carers are encouraged to help children on the rides making it a great day out for all. Carers will be admitted free of charge on production of proof of disability (e.g. blue/orange badge or similar) If you need help while in Gambado please contact a member of the team, they are there to help you
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience must be pre-booked and is available seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusion will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.