Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Segway Rally - AnytimeCode: PSERFA SP12 6 month validity 13 locations 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Segway Rally - Anytime
Add to Basket
Want to test your skills aboard the future of two-wheeled transportation? With a Family Segway Rally, a family of four can experience precisely what these super-fun electric steeds can do. Gloriously kitted out in your safety gear, you’ll be all set to roll. You’ll undertake a short training session to get to grips with the basics before taking on the twists and turns of the rally track!
With a mixture of instructor-led riding and free time, this is the perfect chance to completely immerse yourselves in Segway fun. With a professional photographer on hand to capture the action, you’ll be welcome to purchase your favourite moments as a keepsake to remember your day. With this fun-filled 60 minute experience, we’ve no doubt that you'll all be buzzing for a return to the track!
- A family of four can get together for a futuristic Segway experience
- Training and safety gear included
- Nationwide locations
- Opportunity to purchase professional photos of your two-wheeled skills
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the chosen day of your Segway Rally, you will be asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to your booking to allow plenty of time to sign in with staff and to fill out your waiver. You’ll then be kitted up in your safety gear, briefed and given a short training session to get to grips with how your Segway manoeuvres.
Then you’ll be ready to test your skills on the Segway Rally track. With 12 locations to choose from, no track is quite the same. There’ll be a professional photographer on hand to capture all the action. You’ll then be able to purchase your photos at the end of the experience for an additional fee if you wish.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for:
One adult and three children / two adults and two children or three adults and one child (children are deemed to be 16 and under, adults are deemed to be over 16)
- Minimum height: 134cm (4ft 5in)
- Minimum weight: 45kg (7st 1lb)
- Maximum weight: 117kg (18st 7lb)
- You will not be able to participate if you are pregnant, or suffer from medical conditions such as epilepsy or heart disease
- You will not be able to participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Spectators are welcome, however are prohibited on the track – they must stay in the training area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience must be pre-booked and is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: dates and availability are limited at Battersea Park.
The session is 60 minutes but please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booking time - allow a maximum of 2 hours in total.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
13 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Alexandra Palace
- London - Battersea Park
- South East (3)
- Berkshire - Maidenhead
- West Sussex - Horsham
- Kent - Maidstone
- East of England (2)
- Cambridgeshire - Huntingdon
- Essex - Chigwell
- North West (1)
- Cheshire - Knutsford
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Gorebridge
- Wales (1)
- Gloucestershire - Chepstow
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- East Midlands (1)
- Nottinghamshire - Newark
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Tamworth
- Segway Thrill for TwoSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Segway Adventure for TwoSave 30% £70.00 £49.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Forest Segway Adventure for Two with Go Ape£70.00