Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover TicketCode: PFAMCC SP16 9 month validity 3 locations 5 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket
Add to Basket
Treat your family to a memorable day out in London with this Family Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket. Enjoy three consecutive day’s unlimited travel on a ‘hop-on hop-off’ river cruise along the Thames and pass by some of the capital’s best-loved landmarks.
You’ll be able to take a seat on the open-air deck or shelter inside and enjoy the view through panoramic windows as you pass by The Tower of London, The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and many more on this fun-packed journey through the heart of the city.
- Departures from the following Piers every 30 minutes:
- Unlimited travel on the City Cruises boat so you can hop on and off as many times as you wish during three consecutive days
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
This experience allows you to board any scheduled City Cruises Hop-On Hop-Off boat that departs from piers at Westminster, Tower and Greenwich for three consecutive days. With boats approximately every 30 minutes, there is no need to rush as you explore some of London’s most famous historic riverside sights.
You’ll pass by several iconic landmarks including The Tower of London and The London Eye, on this spectacular journey. So feel free to hop off the boat and explore the sights that take your fancy before continuing to make your way along the river.
For your unlimited day of river cruising, you must take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office at Westminster, Tower or Greenwich piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and exchange it with the booking staff for an unlimited River Red Rover ticket. You may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during three consecutive days.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Your Family Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket is valid for a family of two adults and up to three children aged from 5 to 16
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience runs seven days a week (excluding December 25). City Cruises services operate approximately every 30 minutes between 09.30 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day.
Please note that due to high demand for the river cruise during summer months there may be some restricted availability during July and August.
Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events.
How long should I allow for this experience?
Please spend as much or as little time travelling to and fro on three consecutive days.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Tower Pier
- London - Westminster Pier
- London - Greenwich Pier
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for TwoSave 50% £37.00 £18.50
- Afternoon Tea with Free Flowing Prosecco for Two at GilgameshSave 52% £71.90 £34.00
- Family Visit to Kew Gardens and Palace for Two Adults and Two Children£37.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00