Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Two Hour River Dee and Iron Bridge Sightseeing CruiseCode: PCBSDF 12 month validity Cheshire - Chester 5 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Two Hour River Dee and Iron Bridge Sightseeing Cruise
Add to Basket
Step aboard for this Two Hour Family River Dee and Iron Bridge Sightseeing Cruise for two adults and up to three children, and enjoy the tranquil beauty of Chester from your unique vantage point on either The Mark Twain or The Lady Diana leisure cruise.
You’ll meander along the river past Heronbridge and Ecclestone Ferry, around the Crook of Dee and through the Eaton Estate, home to the Duke of Westminster, before passing under the ornate Iron Bridge. As you drift along, you’re likely to spot swans, herons, and even kingfishers; and an engaging sightseeing commentary will keep you informed about the river and its surroundings.
- 2 hour Family River Dee and Iron Bridge sightseeing cruise
- Soak up the sights of the historic River Dee
- Drift through the Eaton Estate, home to the Duke of Westminster
- Pass under the ornate Iron Bridge
- Engaging audio commentary
- Chance to spot wildlife, flora and fauna on the banks
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your pre-booked leisure cruise will depart promptly at its scheduled time, so make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes early.
You’ll step aboard either The Mark Twain or The Lady Diana for a 2 hour cruise along the historic River Dee. Enjoy an informative commentary as you drift past some of Chester’s most beautiful sights. A tranquil stretch of the river, you’ll have the opportunity to soak up the lovely scenery, flora and fauna along the banks as you pass through the likes of Eaton Estate and under the ornate Iron Bridge.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Vouchers are valid for two adults and up to three children
- Adults are deemed to be over 16
- Children are deemed to be aged 5 to 15
- Under 5s sail free of charge but there is a maximum of two per adult
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- The boat has disabled access but please discuss your needs when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
Sailing at 12.00 and 14.30 on selected dates:
Daily between 10 to 13 April (Easter Weekend)
Weekends and Wednesdays in May and June (plus Friday 8 May)
Daily 25 May to 29 and 1 July to 11 September
Weekends and Wednesdays in September
Wednesdays in October
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 15 minutes for the full experience (includes waiting time - you are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booked time).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.