Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Visit The Beatles Story ExhibitionCode: PTBSE4 9 month validity Merseyside - Liverpool 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Visit The Beatles Story Exhibition
Add to Basket
Discover the lives and times of the Fab Four at the world’s largest permanent Beatles exhibition with admission for two adults and two children. Together you can journey through the story of John, Paul, George and Ringo. Located at Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Albert Dock, and complete with a multimedia guide narrated by John Lennon’s sister, Julia, you’re in for a truly authentic experience.
Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern capture the early 60s, allowing you to see the band’s humble beginnings; and brand-new for 2019 is a special exhibition celebrating 50 years since the Beatles travelled to India, featuring memorabilia, imagery, sounds and exclusive interviews. A must-visit for any Beatles fan or culture buff.
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll show your voucher and be guided through the entrance. From there, it’s up to you if you’d like an multimedia guide to elevate your experience.
Travel through the lives and times of the world’s most famous band as you discover everything from early years to their influential travels to India. Boasting fantastic memorabilia, images and exclusive interviews, even the most fanatical Beatles enthusiast is guaranteed to learn something new!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for entry for two adults and two children
- Carers may enter free of charge on production of valid I.D
- The Beatles Story is accessible for guests with wheelchairs, pushchairs and hearing loops
- Please note that the lift has size restrictions for certain wheelchairs
- Large print guides are available on request and guide dogs are permitted in all areas
- Multimedia guides are included within the ticket price and are available in 12 languages including English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean and Brazilian Portuguese
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The Beatles Story Exhibition is open:
Summer (1 April 1 to 31 October) - 09.00 to 19.00 (last admission 17.00)
Winter (1 November to 31 March) - 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
Closures include: 25 to 26 December each year.
Please note that these time are subject to change.
Please allow up to 4 hours for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.