Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Visit to The Historic Dockyard ChathamCode: PCHDVF 9 month validity Kent - Chatham 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Visit to The Historic Dockyard Chatham
Add to Basket
Step back in time to a world of British maritime magnificence, and discover naval history across 10 galleries and three warships with this Family Visit to The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
There’s over 400 years of history to be discovered at the Historic Dockyard Chatham, through exhibitions like Command of the Oceans, the Victorian Ropery and the RNLI Historic Lifeboat Collection as well as warships HMS Gannet, HMS Cavalier and HMS Ocelot: a sloop, destroyer and submarine respectively. All you need to do is exchange your tickets on the day and you’ll have a whole year of Historic Dockyard Chatham goodness to look forward to.
There’s one indoor and two outdoor play areas, with object handling sessions to get up close to history and engineering ingenuity. There’s even a secret mission set by the Captain’s Cat, making this a fun and historical day out for all the family!
- Entry for two adults and two children for the Historic Dockyard Chatham, a Royal Navy Museum
- Explore over 400 years of British naval history through 10 exhibitions and three warships
- Set the kids loose on play areas and secret missions, with object handling sessions too for some up-close history
- Exchange your tickets at no extra cost for annual Historic Dockyard Chatham passes
- Explore over 400 years of British Naval history through exhibitions and restored warships
- Bring along the family for a fun and historical day out, with lots of things to see and do
- Available every day from February to November
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival please check in at the main visitor’s entrance at the ticket desk and present your experience voucher. Here you will be given your annual tickets and asked for a couple of details to become an annual ticket holder at no extra cost.
Once you have your tickets you are then free to explore The Historic Dockyard Chatham. There are 10 superb galleries and three historic warships to explore, each showcasing a different aspect of Royal Navy life and history.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 9 months - on your first visit you'll receive a 12 month pass which will allow you to revisit as many times as you like for 1 year.
The Historic Dockyard Chatham is open seven days a week from March to mid-November. Date restrictions may apply.
Please allow a full day for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Chatham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.