Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Visit to The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views with Cake and Hot DrinksCode: PARCTF 9 month validity London - Arcelormittal Orbit 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Visit to The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views with Cake and Hot Drinks
Add to Basket
Take the world’s tallest and, at 178m, the world’s longest tunnel slide with this family admission to The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views. Spiral down what is also the UK’s tallest public artwork, shoot through light and dark breathing in dramatic cityscape views as you go.
During your 40 second trip, you’ll cruise at speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, weaving your way through the ArcelorMittal Orbit's iconic loops and curves. Build up some momentum in the corkscrewing ‘bettfeder’ or ‘bedspring,’ before finishing up your run with a 50m hurtle straight back down to earth.
Having safely touched down, you can make your way over to the Last Drop opposite the ArcelorMittal Orbit for a hot drink and cake after your exhilarating slide.
- Admission for two adults and two children to The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Check out the views from the UK’s tallest sculpture before a 40 second descent
- Tea and cake at the Last Drop
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, you’ll head up to the viewing platform via the lift. From here, you’ll let gravity do the work, kitting up and shooting down the 12 twists and turns of The Slide on your 40 second descent.
After your trip down The Slide, head over to the Last Drop for a hot drink and cake.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for
Two children aged 8 to 15
Two adults (over 16)
- Minimum height: 1.3m (4ft 3in)
- We recommend that anyone with a pre-existing medical condition seeks medical advice before booking a ticket to The Slide
- As The Slide is fully enclosed it may not be suitable for those with claustrophobia
- Spectators are welcome but will need to pay for the general entry ticket
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week (Monday to Friday - 11.00 to 17.00, Saturday to Sunday and school holidays 10.00 to 18.00). Date restrictions may apply. The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit operates on a timed entry basis and must be pre-booked.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 15 minutes to enjoy your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Arcelormittal Orbit
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Skyline Views and The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two£33.00
- Skyline Views and The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for One Adult and One Child£27.00
- Skyline Views and The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two with a Bottle of Prosecco£62.00
- ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two Adults£20.00