Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Our Finest Hour Escape Game for Two with Escape HuntCode: PEHFH2 12 month validity 7 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Our Finest Hour Escape Game for Two with Escape Hunt
Add to Basket
Step into 1942 and find yourselves immersed in the world at war in Our Finest Hour Escape Game for Two. As MI6’s top agents, you and a friend have been chosen to find and destroy the Nazis’ devastating new superweapons before they obliterate Britain and win the war.
You have precisely 60 minutes to discover the location of the superweapons, destroy them and save Britain! You’ll have to work together to solve unique, mind-bending puzzles as you race against the clock in this adrenaline-fuelled, fantastically entertaining escape game.
- Our Finest Hour Escape Game for two people
- 60 minute, fully immersive experience
- Welcome briefing
- Mind-bending puzzles to solve
- 5* reviews and excellent customer service
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
When you join an Escape Hunt, you and your teammates will have just 60 minutes to solve a series of mind-bending puzzles in an attempt to escape. Your survival instincts will be tested against a series of amazing challenges. The adrenaline’s pumping. The clock’s ticking. Are you ready to Escape Hunt?
Make sure you arrive at your chosen location at least 15 minutes before your experience begins. Following a quick welcome briefing, you’ll enter the game room, stepping into 1942 in the throes of World War II.
As MI6’s top agents, you’ll be working together, solving mind-bending puzzles to locate the Nazis’ superweapons and destroy them before your time’s up!
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult over 18)
- If the Escape Hunt staff believe any of the participants to be intoxicated or are behaving in an aggressive, abusive or threatening way towards either Escape Hunt staff or any other customers they reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions including Saturdays 11.00 to 17.00 will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
7 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Blackbeard's Treasure Escape Game for Two with Escape Hunt£50.00
- Alice in Puzzleland Escape Game for Two with Escape Hunt£50.00
- Our Finest Hour Escape Game for Four with Escape Hunt£80.00
- The Fourth Samurai Escape Game for Two with Escape Hunt£50.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00