Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting with Veeno for Two
Add to Basket
Make your next wine tasting session a truly Mediterranean affair with a selection of fine wines, coupled with exclusive Italian appetisers, and learn the story of your venue too while you wine and dine with someone special at this Finest Wine Tasting with Veeno The Italian Wine Café for Two.
With eight locations to choose from across the UK, there’s plenty of Veeno to go around, and whichever venue you pick you can be sure of a warm welcome.
Get things underway with a glass of prosecco, before heading on to a selection of award-winning red and white wines from family-run vineyards. Your drinks will be accompanied by Italian appetisers of the highest quality, boasting the likes of mozzarella di bufala, parma ham and parmesan. Finish things off with a sweet wine, perfectly paired with some delicious homemade tiramisu.
- Finest Wine Tasting at your chosen Veeno venue
- Choose from eight city locations across the UK
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- Taste two red and two white wines
- Enjoy delicious Italian appetisers
- Learn the history behind the wines you taste
- Finish with tiramisu paired with sweet wine
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Veeno venue, you’ll meet your host, before kicking things off with a glass of prosecco as you learn all about the history of Veeno and the award-winning wines it’s home to.
You’ll be tasting two reds and two whites throughout the evening, accompanied by some delicious Italian appetisers, with breaks throughout to discuss what you’ve tasted. To finish, you can enjoy a sweet wine paired with homemade tiramisu.
- Minimum age: 18
- All venues have disability access onto premises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
8 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Avon - Bristol
- South East (1)
- Berkshire - Reading
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Chester
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- East Midlands (1)
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Stratford Upon Avon
- Italian Food and Red Wine Pairings for Two at Veeno£39.00
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- At Home Wine Tasting for Two with Six Bottles and Online Tutorial£59.50
- Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for TwoSave 69% £290.00 £89.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00