Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Flower Arranging and Free Flowing Prosecco for Two with a Prestigious London FloristCode: PMSFDP SP1 9 month validity London - Battersea 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Flower Arranging and Free Flowing Prosecco for Two with a Prestigious London Florist
Add to Basket
Discover the art of luxurious flower arranging whilst enjoying free-flowing prosecco for two at London’s oldest and most prestigious florist, Moyses Stevens.
With long-standing Royal Warrant Holders, there’s no better place to learn the magic behind floristry than at Moyses Stevens’ Battersea Flower School. In beautiful surroundings, you’ll learn the art of design from an experienced florist, learning techniques vital to the hand-tied style. Get ready to embark on a journey of floral education – all accompanied by unlimited prosecco to give your outing a truly sparkling feel.
- Floral design class for two at Moyses Stevens
- London’s oldest and most prestigious florist
- Free-flowing Prosecco throughout
- Expert florist teaching the art of design and floristry techniques
- Stunning setting of the Battersea Flower School
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Moyses Stevens’ Battersea Flower School, the two of you will meet the rest of the group and the expert florist who’ll be leading your class.
You’ll learn the art of luxury floral design and what goes into making evocative, unforgettable bouquets, as well as techniques that are vital to the hand-tied style.
Enjoy free-flowing prosecco or a non-alcoholic alternative throughout the class.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in
- Maximum group size: 12
- Prosecco is offered to all participants over 18. Alternative drinks (tea, coffee, juice) are available for minors and non-drinkers
- The venue has wheelchair access but the experience requires participants to stand for the duration of the experience
- Spectators of all ages are more than welcome to attend: there is space to sit and observe as well as toilet and kitchen facilities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience, with additional 10 minutes early arrival to ensure a prompt start time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Battersea
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.