Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Where you’re going, you don’t need…roads.
There’s something magical about taking to the skies, and when it’s under your own control you’ll feel like king or queen of the world. With a flying lesson you can start your journey towards being a professional pilot or simply learn what it takes to take control of an actual flying machine. You can jump in a helicopter, small plane or glider and get the feeling of the wind beneath your wings (or rotor thingy), or you can keep your feet on the ground and keep it simple in a simulator. The choice is yours, just remember – the big blue is waiting!
Flying is one of the ‘classic’ experience days and remains a sky-high favourite – it’s the gift of feeling free!
Introductory Flying Lesson
- 30 minutes flying lesson
- One-to-one training from a CAA licensed instructor in a two-seater aircraft
- Available all year round at a choice of over 25 locations
30 minute Flying Lesson
- Take to the skies and soar over the British countryside in control of a two-seater aircraft
- Learn from a CAA-licensed instructor on an exhilarating lesson high above the ground
- Available throughout the year, weather permitting