Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Four Car All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideCode: PCCHQS SP1 12 month validity 17 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Four Car All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Get a taste of life in the fast lane with this Four All Star Driving Experience and High Speed Passenger Ride.
Boasting an impressive line-up of over 60 vehicles including the likes of supercars, classic, muscle and sports cars, choose an incredible four models to drive. Beginning with a short safety briefing, you’ll get to grips with your chosen cars before driving for three miles in each around the track.
Top things off with a high speed passenger ride from a professional instructor for a truly unforgettable adventure. This promises to be the ultimate motor enthusiasts’ day out.
- Four All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger Ride
- Choose four models from a line-up of over 60 different vehicles
- Drive your selected cars for three miles in each around the track
- Full safety briefing
- Choice of locations
- Finish in style with a high speed passenger ride
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll register with the team before taking part in a short safety briefing. After that, it’s on to the main event – choose four cars from the line-up of over 60 different vehicles before driving for three miles in each of your selected models. Top things off with a High Speed Passenger Ride from a professional instructor who’ll show you how it’s done.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be over 4ft 4in to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health to drive
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please make sure you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available selected weekdays throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Weekends may be available with an additional fee, payable to the supplier directly upon booking.
Dates at Perranporth location: 15 and 16 April 2022, 19 to 21 August 2022
Sunderland location has limited availability
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. If there are no dates available for the duration of your validity, we are happy to offer a free extension. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
17 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Gloucestershire - Cirencester
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (3)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Triple All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideSave 67% £307.00 £99.00
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 34% £229.00 £148.99
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 38% £209.00 £129.00
- Four Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 28% £249.00 £179.00
- The Ultimate Mash Up Four Car Driving ExperienceSave 75% £496.00 £120.00