Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Four Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for Two at Hotel du VinCode: PHDVV4 9 month validity 17 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Four Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for Two at Hotel du Vin
Add to Basket
Take a gourmet journey together with this Four Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for Two at Hotel du Vin. You and a lucky loved one will be dining in style at one of Hotel du Vin’s charming bistros, with an expertly paired wine to elevate the flavours of each course.
Championing unpretentious yet elegant dining, Hotel du Vin Bistros have made a name for themselves across the UK, known for fine wines, fine food and an ambience to match. You and a loved one can tuck into four courses from a carefully curated tasting menu, complete with a glass of wine selected by the sommelier. For a romantic date, special occasion or simply some quality time, Hotel du Vin ticks all the boxes.
- Four-course Tasting Menu at Hotel du Vin for two people
- Wine pairings with each course, chosen by the sommelier
- Elegant surroundings
- Choice of Hotel du Vin locations
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Hotel du Vin, you’ll present a copy of your voucher at the bistro entrance, before the friendly staff show you through to your pre-booked table.
Take your seats amongst the elegant surroundings before enjoying an exquisite four course tasting menu together, complete with expertly paired wines bringing out the flavours of each dish perfectly.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available for dinner seven days a week or for lunch Monday to Saturday. Exclusions include key dates (eg Christmas Day, New Years eve). Other exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
17 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (1)
- London - Wimbledon
- South West (4)
- Avon - Bristol
- Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
- Devon - Exeter
- Dorset - Poole
- South East (4)
- East Sussex - Brighton
- Oxfordshire - Henley-on-Thames
- Kent - Tunbridge Wells
- Hampshire - Winchester
- East of England (1)
- Cambridgeshire - Cambridge
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Newcastle
- Scotland (2)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Scotland - St Andrews
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- North Yorkshire - Harrogate
- North Yorkshire - York
- West Midlands (2)
- Westmidlands - Birmingham
- Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Bella Italia£39.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00