Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Essential Vegan Cookery Class with the Vegetarian SocietyCode: PVEGEV 12 month validity Cheshire - Altrincham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Essential Vegan Cookery Class with the Vegetarian Society
Add to Basket
Get ready to expand your culinary horizons with this Full Day Essential Vegan Cookery Class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School. Learn to make incredible vegan dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With experienced tutors at hand, you’ll develop an understanding of plant-based foods and nutrition, whilst picking up some essential cookery skills. Whether you’re already vegan or just want to find out more about it, this relaxed and hands-on experience will have you learning lots while cooking dishes using ethically-sourced, top quality ingredients.
Bring along an open mind and an empty stomach and you’ll be sure to leave satisfied, armed with a whole host of new recipes that are easily replicated at home.
- Full Day Essential Vegan Cookery class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School
- Run by experienced tutors
- Ethically-sourced, top quality ingredients
- Learn new recipes that are easily replicated at home
- Small group sizes to maximise learning for everyone
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School, you’ll be welcomed by your experienced tutor before the lesson gets underway.
With experienced tutors at hand, you’ll develop an understanding of plant-based foods, using only the finest ethically-sourced ingredients to whip up new dishes. Whether you’re already vegan or simply want to learn more about it, the relaxed and friendly atmosphere will help you do just that.
- Minimum age: 18
- Any food allergies or special dietary requirements must be declared at time of booking or as soon as possible before the day of the course. If you only declare an allergy or special dietary requirement on the day of the course and this poses a health risk or cannot be accommodated, your place may be cancelled. In the event of this happening no refund or transfer will be offered
- The Vegetarian Society Cookery School reserve the right to refuse admission to any participant arriving on the day unfit to participate through alcohol, drugs and/or ill health. No refunds or transfers will be offer under these circumstances
- All food cooked will be suitable for vegetarians
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Courses run on selected dates (Monday to Friday only), subject to chosen course and availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cheshire - Altrincham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.