Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Five Classic Car Road TripCode: PGDD5C 12 month validity Worcestershire - Redditch 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Five Classic Car Road Trip
Add to Basket
Take an unforgettable tour through beautiful surroundings as you embark on a Full-Day road trip for One.
Go behind the wheel of five different classic cars, enjoying stints in timeless models like 1960 Jaguar E-Types and 1990 Alfa Romeos. Choose from routes including a Cotswolds Highlights Tour, a 200 mile Welsh adventure or a 100 mile drive in five different Jaguar models as all your driving dreams are fulfilled.
Along the way, you’ll stop for morning tea or coffee as well as lunch, whilst you enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Broadway, Chipping Campden and Snowshill. With fuel and insurance included, it’s a unique driving experience like no other.
- Full day Road Trip for One
- Shared drive of 5 classic cars
- Choice of routes including Cotswolds or Welsh border
- Refreshments on arrival, mid morning break and lunch
- Full event support from team
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival, you’ll enjoy complimentary refreshments and a run-through of the day as the team handles the paperwork. Departing around 09.30, you’ll drive to Broadway Tower for morning tea or coffee (not included in the overall price), making a stop for lunch. Driving three further cars in the afternoon, you’ll cruise through Broadway, Chipping Campden and Snowshill among other villages.
Each car has two occupants – you’ll either share the car with another driver to split driving throughout the day or bring a passenger for an additional £76.
- Minimum age: 25
- Maximum age: 75
- Guidelines are that you should be a maximum of 6ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- UK, European, North American, Australian or New Zealand diving licences accepted
- Maximum of 6 points on licence, no disqualifications
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centre contracted with us holds public indemnity liability insurance with a £1000 excess. We also hold contingency liability cover.
An Indemnity/Damage Waiver of £30 is payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held and the full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please make a note of the expiry date on your voucher - you need to book and take your experience by this date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from March to October, approx 09.30 - 16.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked time and allow 6 hours and 45 minutes for the full experience
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.