Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Throttle Clubmans Subaru DayCode: PSRSCS 12 month validity Northamptonshire - Towcester 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Throttle Clubmans Subaru Day
Add to Basket
Experience the thrill of rally driving a Subaru Impreza, with a Full Throttle Clubman’s Day at Silverstone Rally School.
You’ll begin with a morning of rally driving techniques, learning power sliding, handbrake turns, hard cornering and more. With expert instruction and plenty of practice time throughout, you’ll be ready to take it up a level come the afternoon. Test yourself with hard braking techniques, new power slides, and Scandinavian flicks, before putting your skills to work with a final drive, incorporating everything you’ve learned.
Finish with an unforgettable hot seat ride, taking the passenger seat as your instructor takes you around the full stage at authentic rally speed.
- Full day rally driving experience with a Subaru Impreza
- Learn basic skills, handbrake turns, power sliding and more
- Enjoy plenty of driving time and expert instruction
- Finish with a hot lap passenger ride
- Take home a certificate of your experience
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin with an informal lecture on rally driving basics, before heading out to practice power sliding, handbrake turns and car positioning techniques on a special stage.
After three practice sessions, you’ll have a break for lunch (not included), before taking your skills to the next level in the afternoon.
From challenging bends and straights, you’ll finish off by putting all you’ve learnt into practice with a final drive. End on a high with an adrenaline-fuelled passenger hot lap around the rally stage.
- Minimum age: 17
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing may be limited
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow at least 6 hours for the full experience. Duration depends on numbers on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.