Discover the mastery behind award-winning wines with this Full Estate Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Winery.
The 400 acre Tudor estate in Kent boasts beautiful vineyards, orchards and ancient oak woodlands, all of which you can explore with a full tour. Home to multi-award winning wines, including the famous Balfour Brut Rosé, Hush Heath estate has been extended this year to increase production from 145,000 to half a million bottles of wine a year; it also features a brand new tasting room and a rooftop terrace bar offering stunning views over the Estate.
As part of your tour you’ll learn all aspects of wine making, from grape to glass, as well as exploring the state-of-the-art Winery, where your guide will explain the process of making still and sparkling wine. You’ll finish things off with a tutored tasting of six award-winning wines and ciders.
- Full estate guided tour of Hush Heath Winery, Kent
- Explore vineyards, orchards and woodlands
- Expert guide to explain the process
- Tour of state-of-the-art Winery
- Tutored tasting of six award-winning wines and ciders
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Arrive 10 minutes before the tour so you’re ready in plenty of time. Once you’ve made your introductions, you’ll be heading out to explore the Estate, where you’ll pass through vineyards, orchards and woodlands, all whilst getting the lowdown on the wine process from grape to glass from one of Hush Heath’s experienced guides.
Following your estate tour, you’ll head to the state-of-the-art Winery to learn the process of making sparkling and still wines, before a tutored tasting that showcases some of Hush Heath’s best-loved wines and ciders.
There’ll be an opportunity after the tour to visit the gift shop.
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Under 18s will not participate in the wine/cider tasting (apple juice will be available for non-drinkers)
- Proof of age may be required - driving license/passport
- The tour includes a 1 hour walk of the Estate, guests must be able to complete the walk
- Only guide dogs are allowed on the Estate - please mention when making your booking
- The Winery and ground floor of the Cellar Door is fully accessible. The roof top terrace is only accessible by stairs
- There will be maximum 20 people in each group
- Spectators can either pay to join the tour (subject to availability) or wait at the Cellar Door whilst the tour takes place
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
The tours run twice daily Thursday to Sunday April to October. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the tour with an additional 10 minutes for your early arrival and time to visit the on-site shop.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.