Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Fused Glass Taster Workshop with ProseccoCode: PTFGT1 9 month validity West Yorkshire - Pudsey 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Fused Glass Taster Workshop with Prosecco
Add to Basket
Discover the wonderful world of glass with a Fused Glass Taster Workshop with Prosecco for one. You’ll be getting to grips with the art of fused glass, making a hanging decoration, and then designing your own glass panels to create a lantern.
You can experiment with a variety of techniques and materials, guided by your expert tutor, who has over 16 years of teaching experience. Exclusive to lastminute.com customers, you’ll also make your own necklace, brooch or keyring.
- Indulge your creative side with a Fused Glass Taster Workshop
- Enjoy the use of a modern, well-stocked workshop in peaceful garden surroundings
- Glass of prosecco
- Coffee, tea and light refreshments
- Create your own hanging decoration and lantern using fused glass techniques
- Expert guidance on hand from your experienced tutor
- Pick up your finished lantern or have it sent to you at an extra cost
- Make a necklace, brooch or keyring to take home
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin your fused glass taster workshop with prosecco, whilst your experienced teacher shows you through the basic of fused glass.
No experience is necessary; you’ll be shown how to make your own hanging decoration, using a base of pre-cut glass and then adding decoration. You’ll then learn the process of designing and making your own fused glass panels, which will be fired and made into your own personal lantern. This will be ready to collect a week later, or posted at an extra cost. You’ll also get to make your own necklace, brooch or keyring to take home.
- Minimum age: 16
- Under 18s will receive an alternative to prosecco
- Spectators are welcome but space is limited (please mention when making your booking)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The workshop runs seven days a week from 12.00 to 14.00, 16.00 to 18.00 or 19.00 to 21.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Yorkshire - Pudsey
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Personalised Ring Making Workshop with Prosecco for Two at Posh Totty Designs£140.00
- Personalised Ring Making Workshop with Prosecco at Posh Totty Designs£75.00
- Personalised Silver Jewellery Making Workshop with Prosecco for Two at Posh Totty Designs£140.00
- Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop with Prosecco for Two at Posh Totty Designs£70.00
- Terrarium Workshop with Prosecco for Two£120.00