Previous Page Breadcrumbs
G & Tea for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent GardenCode: PMRFA2 9 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
G & Tea for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden
Add to Basket
Step into the wild world of Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour, where a raucous welcome awaits weary travellers. Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour is the finest spot in London for gin lovers to immerse themselves in this most splendid spirit. Phileas’ Aunt Gertrude, god rest her soul, left Phileas a splendid collection of over 200 gins, 25 tonics and 40 botanicals to make a spectacular plethora of gin and tonics. At Phileas’ last count the variations numbered over 9,000,000 different G&T’s. This is not recommended in one sitting!
Greeted with a G&T to get things started, you’ll head off on a mini gin safari gin tasting experience, where you can learn about and taste a couple of the gins available. Then it’ll be time for afternoon tea with a twist, where you can tuck into an array of homemade and authentically Victorian sweet and savoury delicacies, served alongside a Bombay Sapphire gin teapot cocktail. You’ll be in no rush to leave!
- A signature Bombay Dry gin and Mr Fogg's Fentimans tonic water each on arrival
- Sample and discover two different gins on a mini gin safari
- Sit down to a Bombay Sapphire teapot cocktail to share alongside homemade Victorian delicacies
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour expect a hearty welcome. You and your guest can delight in a classic Bombay Dry gin and Mr Fogg's Fentimans tonic water each before getting down to some sampling on a mini gin safari.
After your safari, you’ll sit down to a Victorian-inspired afternoon tea, served alongside a Bombay Sapphire teapot cocktail for two.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 21
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience will be available on Saturdays on two sittings at 13.00 and 15.30 and Sundays from 13.00 to 15.00 throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Cream Cakes and Cocktails for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden£48.00
- Gin Tasting with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£80.00
- Bottomless G & Tea for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden£140.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- The View from The Shard with a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 40% £159.90 £95.00