Take a break from a day of hitting the shops or seeing the sights in London and relax at a traditional and modern French Salon de Thé with a Hayman’s Gin cocktail in hand with this Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at B Bakery Covent Garden.
There’s a passion for food and baking that runs through the B Bakery, and you’ll get to sample it all with a delicious bite to eat in the form of an expansive afternoon tea with some Hayman’s Gin-infused delights. You’ll each be served a fine selection of savour and sweet treats and freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get three seasonal Hayman’s Gin cocktails each too! Whatever the occasion and whenever you choose to go, this experience can be coupled with anything you want to get up to in London and make a fabulous day to remember.
- A delicious gin afternoon tea for two in the chic B Bakery at Covent Garden
- Features French inspired sweet and savoury treats and scones
- Three seasonal Hayman’s Gin cocktails and a handful of gin-infused treats too
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the B Bakery Covent Garden you’ll say hello to the greeter before taking your seats for your afternoon tea. Having pre-booked your experience, your food will already have been prepared in anticipation of your arrival so all you need to do is sit back and savour a selection of sweet and savoury treats, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam. Gluten free and vegetarian afternoon teas are also available (vegan treas can be provided at an additonal cost of £3 per person).
Couple that with three Hayman’s Gin cocktails too to get you in a party mood.
- Minimum age: 18
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least seven days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.