Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at Metrodeco Tea Salon, BrightonCode: PMDAGT 9 month validity East Sussex - Brighton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at Metrodeco Tea Salon, Brighton
Add to Basket
Take a trip back to a bygone era (and Brighton) to take tea in vintage style, and bring along a friend to share in a delectable treat served on vintage crockery and cutlery in one of the most popular tearooms in town with this Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at Metrodeco Tea Salon, Brighton.
Bringing vintage kitsch to the present day, Metrodeco prides itself on serving up a sumptuous taste of a bygone era to every guest. You’ll be two of an esteemed company dining on amazing treats made by local artisan bakers and renowned loose-leaf tea blends from across the world, all served on a three-tier cake stand to the music and sounds of the 30s and onwards. On the savoury side you’ll find the likes of brie and onion marmalade sandwiches and quiche from Senza, while the sweets include patisserie macarons, Marvellous Mallows and freshly baked scones with Paynes Bee Farm jam and clotted cream.
There are over 20 teas to choose with black, white, green, oolong and rooibos blends too, with infusions for those who like a bit of everything in their brews. All coupled with a glass of Gin and Tonic each, this is an afternoon Brighton treat that’s tailor-made for delicious memories.
- A 30s-style afternoon tea for two served in the vintage Metrodeco, Brighton
- Dine to the sounds of 30s Britain with vintage crockery, cutlery and music
- Enjoy amazing cakes, patisserie pastries and artisanal baked treats
- Includes locally sourced ingredients with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and jam
- Choose from over 20 different types of tea from black through white to Oolong and more
- Add some tipply class with a glass of Gin and Tonic each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you and your guest will be shown to your pre-booked table, when your server will hand over some tea menus for you to make your choices from while the food is being crafted. Any questions, ask away, as your server can talk you through any (and you can have as many as you want) of the over 20 teas on offer.
With your brews brewing and vintage music playing in the background your afternoon tea stand will be served with sandwiches, cakes and scones, along with a glass of Gin and Tonic each to make the afternoon extra special.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tables can be booked seven days a week from 12.00 to 16.30. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Brighton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Metrodeco Tea Salon, Brighton£59.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Schmoo Spa at Hilton Hotels Relaxation Day with Tea for TwoSave 49% £195.00 £99.00
- British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two£92.00