Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin and Tonic Tasting Experience and Sharing Platter for Two at Liquor StudioCode: PLSGT2 9 month validity West Yorkshire - Leeds 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin and Tonic Tasting Experience and Sharing Platter for Two at Liquor Studio
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow gin-lover and head to the award-winning Liquor Studio for this 1 hour Gin and Tonic Tasting Experience for Two, complete with a sharing platter. Immerse yourself in the world of gin with the guidance of a gin expert, as you learn all about the popular tipple.
You’ll be treated to five premium gins with a wide range of different styles and varieties, accompanied by five of the London Essence Co Tonic range. Top things off with a meat and cheese board as you discover your perfect pairing of gin and tonic.
- 1 hour Gin and Tonic Tasting Experience for Two at Yorkshire’s only Spirit School
- Enjoy five premium gins with five tonics
- Learn all about the popular tipple from a gin expert
- Tuck into a delicious meat and cheese board
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the Liquor Studio team with a G&T to start your experience. You’ll meet your gin instructor as they take you through to the tasting room ready to embark on a journey of discovery.
You’ll sample five different premium gins with a variety of styles complemented with London Essence Co Tonics, as you learn a whole host of fun facts. Your experience includes meat and cheese boards, along with an extra G&T or two.
- Minimum age: 18
- The Studio is located on the first floor of the building, unfortunately due to the age and design of the building there is no disabled access. There are 20 steps with a handrail from the entrance to the first floor and two small steps between the Tasting & Blending rooms
- Seating is available if required
- A unisex toilet is also located on the same floor with no extra step access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available every Saturday – group bookings of 4 or more can be made seven days a week if required. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.