Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
American Truck Driving Blast
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel of an iconic American Truck with this thrilling driving experience at Goodwood or Brands Hatch.
Choose between a Peterbilt, Kenworth or a F650 Pickup as you take a thrilling lap of the circuit. Enjoy a complimentary cup of tea or coffee as you’re given a safety briefing by the team. Before setting off, meet your expert instructor as they help you to guide your truck around the track, manoeuvring it back and forwards.
It’s guaranteed to fulfil a motor enthusiast’s dreams.
- American Truck Driving Experience for One
- One lap around your circuit
- Option of a Peterbilt, Kenworth, or a F650 Pickup
- Drive with 1:1 tuition throughout from an expert tutor
- Safety briefing
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your location, you’ll be welcomed with a complimentary cup of tea or coffee. The team will deliver a short safety briefing, before leading you to your experience, driving an iconic American truck round your chosen track.
It’s a truly thrilling experience, guaranteed to be enjoyed by all.
- Minimum age for f650: 15 (with proof of age required for under 17s)
- Minimum age for Peterbilt and Kenworth: 17
- Under 18s need parental/guardian consent
- All participants driving the Peterbilt and Kenworth must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted
- The steps to the truck are steep and all participants must be able to climb unassisted into the cabin
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate, however they will not be able to enter the truck. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected dates February to November.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on the number of participants on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.