Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Guided Distillery Tour with Tutored Tasting for Two at Colwith Farm DistilleryCode: PCFDT2 9 month validity Cornwall - Lostwithiel 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Guided Distillery Tour with Tutored Tasting for Two at Colwith Farm Distillery
Add to Basket
Indulge your love of good spirits with this guided distillery tour with tutored tastings for two at Colwith Farm Distillery.
After a welcome Stafford’s Cornish Dry G&T, you’ll go behind the scenes of the region’s first plough-to-bottle distillery, and learn how Colwith Farm turn amazing potatoes into award-winning spirits. You’ll be taken on a step-by-step tour, where you’ll learn how the mash is prepared, the distillation takes place, the gin is rectified and the spirit finally bottled. You can touch, taste and smell as you go. Your tour will culminate with a tutored tasting in the up-cycled bar, where you’ll sample three gins and three vodkas each, accompanied by mixers.
- 1 hour 30 minute guided distillery tour for two at Colwith Farm Distillery
- Welcome Stafford’s Cornish Dry G&T each, or soft drink for drivers
- Step-by-step tour through the working distillery
- Taste, smell and touch throughout
- Tutored tasting of three gins and three vodkas in the up-cycled bar
- £5 off purchases over £30 in the distillery shop
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Colwith Farm Gin and Vodka Distillery, you’ll enjoy a welcome Stafford’s Cornish Dry G&T each. Your host will take you on a step-by-step tour of the unique working distillery. You’ll learn how they prepare the mash, distil (several times), rectify gin and hand-bottle their spirits.
As you explore, you’ll be able to taste, smell and touch potato wine, low wines, Cornish base spirit and botanicals. After the distillery tour, the two of you will take your seats for a delicious tutored tasting of three vodkas (one of which won a Silver in Best Vodka in the World) and three gins. Complimentary mixers will be provided. After your tasting, you can enjoy a £5 discount in the distillery on any purchases you make over £30.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Children can accompany participant free of charge but must be supervised at all times
- Drivers can take a 5cl bottle from the shop in lieu of samples
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour with additional time to spend in the distillery shop.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Lostwithiel
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for TwoSave 50% £79.00 £39.00
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£35.00
- Gin Flight Self-Guided Tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for Two£40.00
- The Shakespeare Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for Two£30.00
- Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two£50.00