Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Guided Prison Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Spend some time behind bars for the world’s most interactive prison tour. For a fascinating insight into more than 400 years of history, you’ll follow an ex-prison guard (who once managed the very wings you’ll be walking) behind the scenes of at one of three historic prisons.
You’ll follow in the footsteps of those on the wrong side of the law. Starting your sentence, you’ll be processed through reception before heading out to the wings and into the general population. Visit never-before-seen areas of the prison, where you’ll learn about the inmates, daily life, visits and prison work as well as the grisly side of history complete with stomach-turning tales of execution.
If you’re feeling brave, there’s even the chance for a ‘Closed Cell’ experience, which involves entering cells and having the door locked behind you, hopefully the closest you’ll ever get to be a prisoner for real!
- Guided Prison Tour for Two
- Go behind the scenes of a historic prison
- Led by an ex-prison guard
- Learn about the daily life and grisly history
- Opportunity to be locked in a cell
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll meet your ex-prison guard guide for your pre-booked tour of the prison.
Go behind the scenes and follow the journey of a general population inmate, from processing through to the cells.
- Minimum age: 16
- There is no wheelchair access on the tours
- Tours involve approximately one mile of walking and includes approximately 200 stairs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run Monday to Friday at 14.00 and Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 and 14.00 throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Three Course Meal for Two at a Gordon Ramsay Restaurant£46.00
- Superhero Driving BlastSave 79% £99.00 £20.00