Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Half Day Three Classic Car Country Road TripCode: PGECHR 12 month validity Worcestershire - Redditch 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Half Day Three Classic Car Country Road Trip
Add to Basket
Explore scenic spots of the Cotswolds or Malvern Hills away from the tourists, all behind the wheel of three iconic classic cars in this half day road trip for one.
Enjoy a stint driving three iconic cars choosing from the fleet of 20, including Jaguar E-Types and Alfa Romeos. Soak up the tranquil surroundings as you set off from your base to either the Malvern Hills or the Cotswolds, with a 60-mile route of beautiful rolling countryside, charming villages and open roads.
- Half day Road trip for One
- Shared drive of 3 classic cars
- 60 mile driving route through either the Cotswolds or Malvern Hills
- Full event support from crew
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team who’ll give you a run-through of the day including paperwork. Set off from Worcestershire to either the Cotswolds or Malvern Hills, before returning to base around 4pm.
Each car has two occupants - you’ll either share the car with another driver to split driving throughout the day or bring a passenger for an additional £76 and you won’t have to share the driving.
- Minimum age: 25
- Maximum age: 75
- Guidelines are that you should be a maximum of 6ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- UK, European, North American, Australian or New Zealand diving licences accepted
- Maximum of 6 points on licence, no disqualifications
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centre contracted with us holds public indemnity liability insurance with a £1000 excess. We also hold contingency liability cover.
An Indemnity/Damage Waiver of £30 is payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held and the full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please make a note of the expiry date on your voucher - you need to book and take your experience by this date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from March to October, approx 12.00 - 16.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your booked time and allow 4 hours 15 minutes for the full experience
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Worcestershire - Redditch
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.