Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Handmake Your Own Bespoke Shoes with Juta ShoesCode: PJUTA1 9 month validity London - Bethnal Green 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Handmake Your Own Bespoke Shoes with Juta Shoes
Add to Basket
Learn how to handcraft your own bespoke upcycled leather or vegan espadrille shoes with Juta Shoes.
This award-winning social enterprise in East London empowers women who face barriers to work by training and employing them to make eco-friendly shoes. Therefore, you can rest assured knowing that while you’re firing up your creativity, you’re also supporting women into work and saving leather from landfill.
Under the guidance of experts, you’ll hand-stitch a pair of espadrille shoes, using colours and materials of your choice, from the range of reclaimed materials that are available. Enjoy a delicious vegan lunch and refreshments throughout. You’ll take home your finished creations, as well as a brilliant sense of achievement.
- Hand-stitch your own espadrille shoes with guidance from experts
- Take home a brand-new pair of bespoke shoes in your choice of colour and material
- Made from sustainable materials
- Social enterprise empowering women to work
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Create Place in Bethnal Green, you’ll join the rest of the group and your expert guide. No experience is necessary, you’ll simply need to bring along yourself and an open mind.
Take your pick from a range of available colours and materials to create your own espadrille shoes to take home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Minimum shoe size available: 3 (European 36)
- Maximum shoe size available: 11 (European 45)
- Participants need good vision and grip to hand-stitch their shoes
- Please discuss any accessibility requirements when making your booking
- Maximum group number: 15
- Minimum group number: 3
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available 11.00 to 14.00 on selected Saturdays and Sundays
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.