Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Harry Potter Bus Tour of London for TwoCode: PBMTH2 12 month validity London - Temple Bar 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Harry Potter Bus Tour of London for Two
Add to Basket
Enter the magical world of wizards and muggles in this Harry Potter Bus Tour of London for Two. You’ll enjoy a fun-packed excursion through various locations from the films including Kings Cross Station which was used to film Platform 9¾.
Visit the entrance to the Ministry of Magic and see the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts Bank and 12 Grimmauld Place on this 3 hour mini-coach tour through the capital. You’ll see a side to London you never imagined while reliving many of your favourite moments from the eight films in this fascinating experience to remember.
- 3 hour London bus tour for two
- Professional Harry Potter guide
- Available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the meeting location, you’ll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 3 hour tour which finishes at Kings Cross.
Along the way, you’ll find the location used as the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, and a photo opportunity pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9¾.
You’ll discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and see where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double-decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
You’ll walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltraine) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron before ending up at the location used for Gringotts Bank (exterior only).
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Tours must be pre-booked and are available at 14.00 on selected Wednesdays (School holidays and March to September), Thursdays (School holidays and June to August), Fridays (July to August), Saturdays (January to December) and Sundays (during School Holidays and July to August)
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Temple Bar
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs - 2 AdultsSave 25% £48.00 £36.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Cream Tea for Two£48.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens and Palace for Two Adults£36.00