Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Haunted Oxford Walking Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Discover the dark side of Oxford after sunset with this spine-tingling Oxford Ghost Tour for Two.
Led by an expert tour guide and the author of ‘Haunted Oxford’ himself, journey through the city’s spookiest corners and cobbled lanes. Hear chilling stories and tales that date back to the early history of the world-famous city.
From apparitions, manifestations and other supernatural phenomena, this tour is not for the faint-hearted.
- Discover the dark side of Oxford with this two-hour walking tour
- Journey through the city’s spookiest corners and cobbled lanes
- Hear chilling stories and tales of apparitions, manifestations and other supernatural phenomena
- Best way to explore Oxford is on foot
- Led by an expert tour guide and the author of ‘Haunted Oxford’ himself
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at the designated meeting point of the Cool Britannia gift shop at the corner of Turl Street and Broad Street, you will meet your friendly guide. Your two hour tour will take you around the spookiest corners and cobbled lanes of Oxford. Hear chilling stories and tales that date back to the city’s early history as you discover its dark side.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs other than guide dogs are allowed on the tour
- The tour is wheelchair accessible however may pass over cobbled streets. Please let the supplier know if you have any mobility issues that it would be helpful for your Guide to be aware of in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the date shown.
This experience takes place at 19.00 on every second Saturday from 1 January, throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Oxford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.