Previous Page Breadcrumbs
City Discovery with Helicopter and Open Top Bus Sightseeing Tour for TwoCode: PACHBT 12 month validity 10 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
City Discovery with Helicopter and Open Top Bus Sightseeing Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Grab an adventure-loving friend and head out for some unique sightseeing with this City Discovery Day Package for Two.
Starting with a 15 minute city helicopter tour, you’ll arrive at the airfield of your chosen location to meet your pilot. They’ll give you a short technical and safety briefing, before you take off and reach heights of over 1,000ft. There’s nothing quite like seeing a city from above and you’ll each wear a headset so you can hear air traffic and communicate with your pilot.
With two feet firmly back on the ground, you’ll embark on an open top sightseeing bus tour that’ll immerse you in the local culture. Hop-on and off to wander your favourite locations at your leisure, viewing all the best sights and attractions of your chosen city. This experience is perfect for anybody who wants to explore a city from two different viewpoints.
- City Discovery Day Package for Two
- Choice of locations
- Once in a lifetime helicopter experience
- Short safety and technical briefing
- Experience the thrill of sightseeing 1,000 ft in the air
- Hop-on, hop-off open top bus tour
- Immerse yourselves in the local culture while passing iconic attractions
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll meet your pilot and receive a short technical and safety briefing, before taking off for a 15 minute city helicopter tour. There’s nothing quite like seeing a city from above and you’ll each wear a headset so you can hear air traffic and communicate with your pilot. With two feet firmly back on the ground, you’ll embark on an open top sightseeing bus tour with the ability to hop-on and hop-off at your leisure.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 4 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Uncategorised (1)
- Ireland - Dublin
- South West (1)
- Somerset - Bath
- South East (1)
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- East of England (1)
- Cambridgeshire - Newmarket
- Scotland (3)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Scotland - Renfrewshire
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Wales (1)
- South Wales - Newport
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Coventry