Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Helicopter Buzz Flight and Three Course Meal with Wine at Brasserie Blanc for TwoCode: PHF3BB SP1 12 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Helicopter Buzz Flight and Three Course Meal with Wine at Brasserie Blanc for Two
Add to Basket
Get ready for an adventure like no other with this Helicopter Buzz Flight and Three Course Meal at a Brasserie Blanc for Two.
Designed to be a journey to get both your hearts pumping, you’ll board a helicopter and reach speeds of 120mph hovering over a location of your choice. The pilot will demonstrate just how powerful helicopters are, hitting jaw-dropping heights of over 1000ft. You’ll listen to air traffic and communicate with your pilot via a headset, feeling like a real part of the action. Once back on firm ground, collect your souvenir photo to commemorate your sky-high experience.
You’ll also enjoy three courses of authentic French fare from a specially selected set menu full of high quality seasonal ingredients at a Brasserie Blanc of your choice. Top things off with a glass of house wine, half a pint of lager or a soft drink each to give it that ‘special occasion’ feel. Bon Appetit!
- Helicopter Buzz Flight and Three Course Meal at a Brasserie Blanc for Two
- Short safety and technical briefing
- 5 minute flight in a modern helicopter
- Souvenir photo and box of chocolates
- Three-course meal for two at a Brasserie Blanc
- Glass of house wine, lager or soft drink to compliment your meal
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the airfield of your chosen location, you will both meet your pilot and receive a short technical and safety briefing. Then it’s up, up and away as you rise vertically into the skies reaching heights of over 1000ft. You will each wear a headset so you can hear air traffic and communicate with your pilot. Collect your souvenir photo before you leave so that you can hang on to the memories.
You’ll make your booking in advance for either lunch or dinner at one of 14 Brasserie Blanc restaurants. On arrival you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your table. Brasserie Blanc have hand-selected a wonderful set menu for each of their lastminute.com guests to dine from. Dishes can be ordered on arrival and are based on the latest seasonal offerings. Take your time making your selection of three courses from the set menu that features at least three choices for each course, and enjoy a 125ml glass of house wine, half a pint of lager, or soft drink as you dine.
Please click here to view the set menu.
Brasserie Blanc (/1 Voucher)
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Under 18s will be served a soft drink
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Helicopter Buzz Flight (/2 Voucher)
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The meal can be booked seven days a week - January to November. Your voucher is not valid for booking in December. Date restrictions may apply.
Monday to Friday (12.00 to 14.15 and 17.00 to 21.16)
Saturday (12.00 to 23.00)
Sunday (12.00 to 19.30)
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue and cannot be extended.
Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 15 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- North West (2)
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Greater Manchester - Manchester Airport