Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Helicopter Flying Lesson with Hover ChallengeCode: PHELFH SP1 12 month validity 13 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Helicopter Flying Lesson with Hover Challenge
Add to Basket
Experience the thrill of flying with a Helicopter Trial Lesson. This trial lesson even counts towards your own Private Pilot’s Licence. Discover what it is like to be airborne and enjoy a hover challenge at the end.
Join your instructor for a 20 minute flight in the helicopter where you will be shown the ropes before taking the controls yourself. Your instructor will be on-hand at all times to give advice and guidance. This trial lesson will give an insight into what it is like to fly an aircraft. Afterwards you will enjoy taking part in a hover challenge where you will practice the skills you have learnt. At the end you will receive a certificate to take home with you as a marvellous souvenir of your flying experience.
- Safety briefing
- 20 minute helicopter lesson
- Hover challenge
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at the venue you will receive a safety briefing before taking part in your trial lesson. Your instructor will explain to you all you need to know about the controls you will be using and how the helicopter flies. Then you will take a seat in the aircraft for your 20 minute lesson.
During your lesson you will take the controls and actually fly the aircraft. You will also take part in a hover challenge and receive a certificate at the end.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 15 stone
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 20 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
13 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- South East (4)
- Buckinghamshire - Marlow
- Hampshire - Thruxton
- Surrey - Camberley
- Kent - Ramsgate
- North West (1)
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Cumbernauld
- Wales (2)
- Wales - Swansea
- South Wales - Powys
- Northern Ireland (1)
- Northern Ireland - County Down
- East Midlands (1)
- Northamptonshire - Northampton
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Wellesbourne
- Herefordshire - Leominster