Previous Page Breadcrumbs
High Speed Drifting Passenger Ride ExperienceCode: PDLPD1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
High Speed Drifting Passenger Ride Experience
Add to Basket
Get ready to experience the art of drifting from the passenger seat, with an adrenaline-fuelled hot lap experience at Drift Limits.
Sitting shotgun in a fully prepared Nissan 350z drift car, you’ll experience all the thrills of drifting with none of the responsibility. Prepare to be chucked lock to lock as your pro drifter takes you on four insane sideways hot laps on the dedicated drift circuit, leaving thick lines of black burning rubber and a cloud of smoke trailing behind. Expect adrenaline, dramatic entries and high-speed clipping points in a ride that’ll leave you buzzing long afterwards.
- Drift passenger ride in a Nissan 350z drift car, driven by a pro drifter
- Four sideways hot laps on the dedicated drift circuit
- Dramatic entries, high-speed clipping points and adrenaline rushes aplenty
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be welcomed on arrival at Drift Limits, before being strapped into a fully prepared Nissan 350z drift car.
Your pro rally driver will be showing you the ropes in style as you’re taken on four sideways hot laps on the dedicated drift circuit; an unforgettable day out for motorheads everywhere.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Guidelines are that you should be no more than 6ft 3in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable. Please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All participants need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
There may be some Saturday availability at a surchage of £9 - please check at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.