Previous Page Breadcrumbs
High Speed Jet Viper Powerboat Thrill for TwoCode: PSABJW SP1 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
High Speed Jet Viper Powerboat Thrill for Two
Add to Basket
Hold on tight for the ride of a lifetime with this High Speed Jet Viper Powerboat Thrill for Two. This is the place to go if you're looking for the fast and furious side of life.
Starting with a leisurely cruise through the picturesque River Itchen, you’ll get great views of the cruise ships, marine wildlife and surrounding area before reaching the open waters of the Solent strait. There, your fully qualified skipper will open the throttle for you to reach new heights of adrenaline on a 450 horsepower Jet Viper, with high speed turns, slides, jumps and crash stops. Prepare for big thrills, big speeds and big waves in this hair-raising experience that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s over.
- High Speed Jet Viper Powerboat Thrill for Two
- Feel the adrenaline on a 450 horsepower Jet Viper
- Full safety briefing and gear provided
- Fully qualified skipper
- Picturesque sights from the River Itchen
- Experience the thrills of high speed turns, jumps, doughnuts and more
- 1 hour on the water
- 3 hours of parking at Shamrock Quay
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Make sure you arrive at Shamrock Quay 30 minutes before your allotted time to sign in and complete any necessary paperwork. You’ll receive a full safety briefing from the shore crew and the skippers, before getting kitted out in all your gear and stepping aboard the Jet Viper.
Starting with a short ride up the River Itchen, you can take in the sights before reaching the open waters, where your skipper will put the throttle down. Get ready for big thrills as you skim across the waves, performing slides, jumps, doughnuts and more!
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone, however as long as you are fit, flexible and an agile this weight limit may not apply
- Maximum waist size: 55in/140cm (This is the maximum safe size of the lifejackets)
- This experience is not suitable for those with serious back problems, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- All guests will be asked to sign a Health & Safety declaration and an indemnity form
- Spectators are welcome but will not be allowed aboard the boat. There is a free car park, two on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café. Dogs must be kept on a lead and children must be supervised at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience takes place on selected weekdays and weekends between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for this experience, including all briefings.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.