Get ready to experience an unforgettable day of nature, history and culture amongst the breathtaking scenery of the Scottish Highlands with this Highland Perthshire Off-Road Tour for Two.
Equipped with cameras and binoculars, the two of you will climb aboard your Land Rover or Pinzgauer, driven by your kilted Safari Ranger, and traverse through land steeped in centuries of history all the way to the high tops. There’s no shortage of photo opportunities, and you may even get a glimpse of a majestic red deer, an elusive mountain hare or golden eagle as you journey through forests, moors and mountains on private hill tracks.
Surrounded by panoramic views of magnificent natural wilderness, you’ll be able to take in the sights with tea, coffee, shortbread and even a dram of Dewars Whisky in a mountain bothy. A world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, this is an extraordinary experience that’ll leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Highland Perthshire Off-Road Tour for Two
- Land Rover or Pinzgauer, driven by your kilted Safari Ranger, to explore to the high tops
- Stunning 360 degree views of natural wilderness, with a chance to see rare animals
- Tea, coffee, Kenmore Shortbread and a dram of Dewars Whisky in a mountain bothy
- Wildlife identification sheets and fact files
- Hats and hand warmers if required
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Climb aboard your Land Rover or Pinzgauer, equipped with binoculars and cameras to make the most out of your experience.
Your Safari Guide will take you off-road, travelling through forests and across mountains and moors on private hill tracks. Keep your eyes and ears open for rare animals as you traverse up to the high tops. You’ll stop for hot drinks, shortbread and a dram of whisky in a mountain bothie, surrounded by awe-inspiring panoramic views.
- Minimum age: 18
- Most of the Safaris are suitable for someone with a disability and they are happy to take wheelchair users on the hill. Please discuss access needs when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked seven days a week, subject to availability.
Tours depart at 09.30 and 13.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.